After searching the web, I came across something that really cracks me up.
The whole wedding party are dressed up as Klingons! Well if that don't beat all?! LOL
(PS, No Jana, I may be crazy but I wouldn't do this! LOL)
Picture from http://custurd.b3ta.com/mirror/klingonwedding/
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
And I thought I was weird!
Posted by I Love Food at 10:45 AM
Labels: CJ, fashion, klingon, stupid things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I was reading how you click on the "next" blog to check out other blogs. I just have to say, BE CAREFUL! I did the same thing and I would come across some of the most discusting porno blogs. There are some sick dogs out there. But then again, you might like them, just kiddding.
You are so funny Tonja! LOL My computer blocks those websites for me. So I never worry about what I might see. I had to have the block thing because I did the same thing and came across some horrid stuff. I should have put a disclaimer on that post. LOl
Take care!
Post a Comment