Ew Ew Ew!!! What will the fashion industry think of next? These reverse heels are butt ugly to me. They look somewhat less sturdy than regular high heels. I would totally fall flat on my face or butt wearing these.
picture of shoes found at http://teamsugar.com/node/815380
Next up on the ugly fashion list, these horrible rings. Who would wear them?
I am going to give you my names for each ring:
Top left, the Sea Anemone ring.
Top right, the Key to the Secret Room ring.
Bottom left, the Spaghetti ring.
Or the Olympic Torch ring.
Bottom middle, the Frost Window ring.
And my favorite, the bottom right, the Cotton Candy ring or Cotton Ball ring.
I cannot imagine wearing ANY of these rings.
I found the ring picture at: http://beautiful-crafts.blogspot.com/
Wow, that was fun, maybe I will scour the web for more fashion atrocities.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
You Call This Fashion??
Posted by I Love Food at 8:31 AM
Labels: CJ, fashion, opinion, ugly duckling, ugly rings, ugly shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
I agree Celeste! UGLY!!!!! I would think those shoes would put undue pressure on the wrong part of your foot--the instep. The heel NEEDS the support. I'm with you--I'd probably fall too! LOL And those rings! Yuck! That first one reminds me more of a toilet brush! Ha ha ha I look forward to more ugly fashions on your blog!
Post a Comment