My heart
sits in my throat
I am afraid to swallow
for fear I will choke
my eyes
burn as tears well up
My head
begins to throb
It feels as if my chest will explode
My heart is pumping so hard
Sadness
Depression....
down deeper I go
Down into the heart wrenching abyss
Where secrets and hurt lay in wait
to hurt me
to prick me
I don't like to allow them to hurt me
but sometimes I have no choice
My ears hear something
and it grabs my heart
it's nails piercing it
and throws it against the wall
it splats and slides down
down
down
forever
into the abyss of hidden monsters
monsters that say cruel words.
Words meant to tear me apart
I don't like it here
I don't like feeling this way.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Heart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment