I just LOVE this kid! He is a plethora of obscure comments. He has NO filter from his brain to his mouth.
Just in the last three days he has given me three big laughs.
On Saturday, I was making rice crispy treats. I had some of the remnants of the concoction on the wooden mixing spoon. I took it to Bill in the living room. As I fed him some and withdrew the spoon, a string of marshmallow goop swung down and splatted on his goatee. I told him, "Sorry, some of it got on your goatee." Justin, who was sitting on the floor in the living room, looked perplexed and asked, "Daddy has a goatee??"
On Sunday, we were reading scriptures as a family. It was my turn to read and I was reading out of Ether. I got to the part where it talks about the brother of Jared seeing the finger of the Lord. Bill said, "And the Lord said, Pull my finger." We all laughed and Justin leaned over to me to look at the scriptures and innocently asked, "Where does it say that?"
Now this beautiful Monday morning, he once again treated me with a good laugh. I was standing at the kitchen counter making the kids' school lunches. I told him there were Go-gurts in the freezer and he could go pick one out. He walked over to the freezer, picked one out, and as the freezer door closed he said, "Hey, they are frozen."
I can't wait to see what off the wall comments he will make again tomorrow! He is on a roll! :)
Monday, September 22, 2008
Justin Justin Justin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment