I have to say, that I have always been opposed to buying Herbal Essence products because I feel their commercials are highly inappropriate. However, on a recent trip to the store, I was looking for a product that helped keep split-ends from starting. My girls got their hair cut (as did I) and I wanted to stop the annoying split end problem we face. I couldn't find any other products by other companies except for the Herbal Essence leave-in split-end protector for long hair. It is called Long Term Relationship. It smells all yummy and like raspberries. My girls really love this product and so do I. So I just may try the shampoo and conditioner they have for long hair. It still doesn't change the fact that I do not like their commercials, but their products speak for themselves.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Herbal Essence
Posted by I Love Food at 8:09 PM
Labels: CJ, commercial, girls, hair, hair products, haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
I agree. Their commercials are unbearable. Much like Arby's recent ad campaign.
Know your audience, people, and cater to them. Okay so you are too cheap to make a special commercial to air in Utah... well how about Utah, and any Bible Belt state... and um... maybe have the decency to stay ABOVE the status quo of "acceptably perverse" and shoot for "honorable" and "clean."
Anyway, it's good to see you posting several blogs in a short time! (Like I'm one to judge)
Post a Comment