Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Justin Turned 12!

Wow, Justin is 12! He was a good sport and let us throw him a sleepover birthday party AFTER the ward party. He had two cakes.

This one Molly made for the ward party as a birthday cake for Jesus. They forgot to serve it, so she gave it to me to use since the cake I got for Justin was smaller than I anticipated (see below). So I just used the only frosting I had, which happened to be blue, and wrote on it for him. The kids were excited to get "Jesus' cake!"


Here is the tiny ice cream cake. It was cookie dough. Justin LOVED it. He liked both his cakes.


Here is Justin while we are singing "Happy Birthday" to him.


Justin is trying to decide what to wish for....


Justin finally blowing out his candles. He really put thought into his wish.


He got this from a friend. I almost bought it for him; so glad I didn't. It would have been like the birthday when two of his friends gave him the same thing.


The boy that gave this balloon sword to Justin put money in it. His parents do balloon animals and such. Justin debated on whether he should pop the balloon or not.


We got this shirt for Justin. It says, "Life of a gamer" and has all sorts of funny pictures on it.


Justin with Tekken 6 for the PS3.


Justin and two of his friends.



Now for the AFTERMATH!

Nathan sitting among all the blankets littering the living room.


The entrance to the boys' room.


And their room.... Hey look, I think I spy some carpet! Shock!!

Even though the house took a beating, it was worth it. All the boys had fun.



1 comments:

KennedyRose said...

Holy smokes that room is messy! Thank you for sharing the pictures of justins birthday. I miss him a lot.