Thursday, May 6, 2010

Desperation Day Two

Ok, so we scrimped together enough money for toilet paper! YAY!

But for dinner, I scavenged through the cupboard again and created what I want to call: Cheesy Turkey Ramen.

I cooked 3 packages of ramen noodles (instead of the 6 cups of water needed, I only used 4 1/2 cups), then after the noodles boiled for a few minutes, I added the chicken packet flavorings, a can of turkey chunks, and some Velvetta. When it was all heated, I served it with mandarin oranges. Voila: Cheesy Turkey Ramen!

Stay tuned for tomorrow to see if I succumb to making Macaroni and Cheese for the second time this week (we had that on Tuesday) or if I actually conjure up another desperation dinner. :)

1 comments:

Jen M said...

very creative..I haven't had ramen in a very long time. Probably before i had my kids. I'm happy you have toilet paper.. Ha!