Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Menu (8/30/10)

Again, no pictures.... I just don't have time to snap the pics and then upload them.

For dinner, we had what Rebekah likes to call "Tater Loaf" but it is really Chili 'n' Tots.  On the bottom of a baking dish (whatever size you want), spread some chili, top with cheese, then top with tater tots.  Cover with foil (dull side out) and bake in a 350 degree oven until the taters are almost done (around 30 minutes).  Then take off foil and let bake another 10-20 minutes (depends on how crispy you want the tater tots).  The kids would have liked it better had I just used regular turkey chili like I always buy... but I attempted to doctor up the chili and well, it wasn't as yummy as I was hoping.  Next time I will just use the chili the kids are used to and I know they will LOVE it!!

For dessert we had the new Breyers Vanilla Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches.  They are actually low in fat (4 grams) and low in calories (160 calories).  We all LOVED them!! YUMMY!!! 

0 comments: