Today the award is going to someone so adorable, I just want to squish their cheeks!
*~*~*~*drum roll*~*~*~*
Justin!!! He had to go to the dermatologist today to have a couple moles checked out. Mainly the ones he tried to PICK off and caused some scarring. Plus he had something on his chest that looked like, well, uh, he will kill me for posting this here, but it looked like a third nipple! But it was just a skin toned mole - nothing to worry about..... except we are going to tease him. :)
The dermatologist looked at the area on his neck where he picked off a mole - that area was fine. It was the one on his right forearm/wrist area. The doctor gave us the option of getting it lopped off right then and have it run under some tests, or waiting until the scabbing healed and then having the doctor take a look at it again. I didn't need to think twice: it was mole lopping time. Justin was NOT happy with me; he gave me the dirtiest look when I told the doctor just to cut it off.
However, Justin was brave, they put the needle in his wrist area to numb it, and he watched the ENTIRE time. I had to close my eyes! (Yes, I am a wuss!) Then he watched as the lopped off the mole. He was cracking me up, as he watched intently, he said, "It looks like it should hurt but it doesn't."
For being brave and getting a small chunk of skin removed (and for being so cool about it and watching the whole thing) today's award goes to Justin. You rock, Justin!! Love you!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Family Star of the Day!
Posted by I Love Food at 5:45 PM
Labels: CJ, dermatologist, family star, Justin, mole, skin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Ok all I could think of was "It's gotta a hair in it"
Yay for Justin for being so brave. He's so dang cute.
Post a Comment