Over the past two years, both my girls have suffered from weird symptoms. We have visited the doctor so many times, I have lost count.
After many different tests, and my insisting to the doctors that something *IS* wrong with Rebekah, they ruled out all sorts of stuff. It wasn't until last week that her gastroenterologist was finally able to diagnose Rebekah with something called Abdominal Migraines. For the next two months, we are treating it with Extra Strength Tylenol and Phenergan, as needed. If after that time, she is still suffering, then her gastro will decide on a daily pill for Rebekah to take.
Lily's pain started in her ankles. After enough of a specific doctor pacifying me but not helping find the reason for Lily's pain, I took her to a different doctor. We finally got some answers. Lily had some blood work done, and it came back that she does have something going on. She has some sort of joint problem (possibly Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis or Lupus) and has an appointment with a rheumatologist on March 18.... which can't come fast enough!
I will update more as I find out more information.
Prayers are appreciated!! Thanks!!
Monday, March 7, 2011
My Girlies
Posted by I Love Food at 9:47 AM
Labels: abdominal migraines, ankles, arthritis, CJ, doctors, gastrointerologist, girls, joints, lily, migraines, pain, rebekah, rheumatologist, stomach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment