Sunday, January 13, 2008

I got a new calling!!

I am the ward's Girl's Camp Director!! I am way excited! :-) After over 12 years being in Primary I am glad for the change. When they announced it today in Sacrament meeting, there were lots of excited girls and one even did a kinda loud, "YES!"

2 comments:

Sherryl said...

Congrats! Sounds like a fun calling! (Did you check out Etsy.com yet? Did you mother ever tell you about it like she was supposed to?)

Anonymous said...

You are perfect for that calling. I know you'll have a blast. The year before there were like five pregnant leaders at camp and we were all throwing up and sick. They made this new rule that pregnant woman aren't allowed to go to camp. So, since I have been pregnant for the past three years, I guess I have another year of not going. (I am Mia Maids advisor- LOVE IT!!!)