Ok, so there are two sinks in my master bathroom. The one that is mine has been draining slowly for a while now. And I have slowly taken over Bill's sink and his side of the bathroom. His side used to be nice and organized. Not anymore, it has all of my crud taking up space there too. LOL
Well a couple days ago, the drain stopped draining all together. The water is all murky now and boy does it smell. I tried that Draino thingy where it uses a powerful flushing action and it didn't work. I probably need to open up the u-pipe and see what lovely gunk is waiting for me. Ew ew ew, I am not looking forward to that.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Plumbing woes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Yuck!!! I must say I am impressed that you are even attempting to check out the u-pipe. You're smart, I didn't even know it was called a u-pipe. I guess it makes sense, it's the part that curves like a "U" right? Anyway, great pictures, I can't believe how big the girls are. They are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to add you to my person list so I can check in on you more. Did you get our Christmas card?
Hey I found you on Tonja's blog. Opy and I had fun viewing your blog page. good to know where you are. Ill add you to my page.
Crystal
Post a Comment