I am so happy for school to be starting on Monday! These kiddos need to get back to a regular schedule. Plus I start another semester at SUU.
I have a couple New Year Resolutions.
I want to continue to exercise. If I lose weight, that would be great!
I want to finish a quilt I am working on. I tend to not finish things I am working on.
I want to be more patient with my kids. They deserve it.
Today Bill and I drove to St George to pick up Bill's laptop from the Geek Squad at Best Buy. We had lunch at Jimmy Johns. yum yum yum. Bill and I did a little shopping at Walmart here in town and we each got a nice bag for carrying our laptop. I got some school supplies and sewing supplies.
Earlier in the day, before he and I went to St George, the boys got a package from their mom. She bought them a laptop. They were so excited they were speechless.
I can't wait til Monday! SUU here I come!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
January is here! -little blurbs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment