Justin is a hoot. I don't think he realizes all the silly things he says and does.
Here are some more I can think of:
One day Justin asked me if he could have a Popsicle. I told him he could. He then asks me, "Where are they?" I think and say, "Um, in the freezer...." LOL Where else would they be??
A couple weeks ago, I was dog tired and Nathan had left the living room light when he hurried out the door to catch the middle school bus. I laid on the green armchair and asked Justin, "Could you please turn the light off?" He walks over to the light switch as asks me, "You want me to turn the light on?" I felt like smacking my forehead. "Uh no, could you turn it off?"
I tell you, sometimes I feel that his brain is like an engine where all cylinders are not firing properly.
Here are two more I don't think I wrote down:
We were making famous people and fictitious people on our Wii into Miis. For the life of me, I can't remember which person we were making. So for the sake of argument, we will just say we were making a Darth Vader Mii. All of our family was sitting in the living room discussing and giving input on how to make the Mii look like Darth Vader. When we felt we were done, and were pleased with how it looked, we saved our Darth Vader Mii and were deciding on who to do next. Justin pipes up and says, "Hey, let's make a Darth Vader Mii!" We all broke out into laughter and looked at him. "We just did him, you even helped." LOL
Now the most recent one is from last night. We were watching the DVD of Disney's Enchanted. It has fun special features on the DVD like deleted scenes and bloopers. We all decided to watch the bloopers. Right after it was done, and we all laughed at the silly bloopers, the DVD transitioned back to the Special Feature's screen and Justin blurts out, "Hey, let's watch the Bloopers." With the exception of Justin, we ALL burst out laughing and had to explain to him that is what we just did. He looked at us with a blank face and said, "Oh." Then, as if a light switch went off, he understood what just took place and his face started turning bright red. It was funny.
I am sure more will follow...... Until then.......
Sunday, March 23, 2008
More Justin Jargon...
Posted by I Love Food at 10:07 PM
Labels: CJ, Justin, kids, stupid things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Gota love em!
Post a Comment