Rebekah jargon. LOL If you get a kick out of Justin's jargon, you will love Rebekah's. I was tucking her into bed, saw one of her candles that had a weird shape on it. It looked like a ninja person jumping in the air with a sword. It was tiny, maybe a centimeter big. Rebekah takes a look at it and started describing what she saw. "Here is the body, the waist, the arms, and the boob crack." I burst out laughing and asked her, "Boob crack?" She says, "Yeah, you know..." and proceeded to put her hands on her chest, and imitated two boobs being squished together. I laughed so hard and told her, "That is called cleavage." I was laughing so hard I had to run into the other room to tell Bill. I get back in the room and she pleaded with me, "Mommy? Please don't tell anyone." I smiled and said, "Um, I plan on putting it on the internet." She pouted but didn't protest. I had to share that with everyone. Cracks me up..... boob crack.... LOL
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Now it is time for....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment