Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Growing Up... and Out....

Rebekah is growing up too fast... She has officially started growing boobs. Yes, that's right: boobs! She is 9 1/2 and starting to bud. I guess that is better than when I was SIX and started budding. She cracks me up though. A few weeks ago, we were laying in bed and I saw her pulling her bra away from her body and she was peering down at her chest. She then looks up at me and exclaimed, "Mom, I'm growing boobs!" The funnier part was when Lily looks down at her skinny, flat-chested body and said, "Me too!!" I about died laughing.

3 comments:

rockkinrobbins said...

That is hilarious!! I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

If Rebecca know you were talking about her boobs... I know Katie would kill me. Too funny though. We're going through the same thing.

I Love Food said...

yeah, Rebekah would want to kill me. She is already mad that I was telling people.