I had a pretty awesome birthday last week. Bill, the big sweetie, surprised me with so much stuff! He registered the car for me (it expired in June LOL), bought me a 2 GB mini SD card for my phone to hold more songs, ear phones that I have been wanting, fixed the defroster in the back window of the car (been wanting that done for AGES!), and he took me out to Chilis! Oh, he also gave me a dozen roses!!! They were beautiful! I have the bestest husband!
For my birthday cake, I actually had birthday brownies. We had it on Saturday night, in celebration of my birthday with Bill's sister and her family. It was a great weekend. Every year I get conference around my birthday time and I love it!!
Friday, October 10, 2008
My Birthday Last Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Celeste! Glad to hear you had so much fun. I just love Chilis! Isn't it fun to NOT cook once in a while. :)
Happy birthday you old timer. Ha ha. I hope I never get to be as old as you.
Happy late birthday Celeste. Sounds like you had a great day. Love Alex and Alicia and the rest of our crazy family!
Post a Comment