I am copying an idea my friend, Jana, came up with on her blog. I am going to constantly keep adding to these as I remember more, so stay tuned:
(updated with newest at the top)
"Bill, don't bite Nathan!"
"Bill, is that Jell-o on your shoe?"
"Lily, your butt is not a sponge!"
"Put down the pig!"
"Get off Ronald and lets go!"
"Look at me. Do I look like a shopping cart?"
"Don't milk your father's nipple." (long story LOL)
"No, you can't have a cat, even if you keep it in a box in your room."
"Don't fart in your brother's face!"
"Rebekah, you don't have nuts."
"Don't eat the margarine!"
"Who clogged the toilet?"
"You can have a cookie for breakfast tomorrow."
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Things I Never Thought I Would Say Before I Became a Mother (or Wife)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
haha! i had to tell you, i laughed at every single one of these little quotes. what a cute idea! and so funny!
hahahaha read my other blog aobut Preston. I think you know all of the stories though.
Post a Comment