Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Justin's Birthday

My mom made a three tier cake with three sides for the birthdays that were close together: Justin, Lily, and Liam. This is Justin's side of the cake. My mom did an AWESOME job!!


Here are the boys playing video games
Justin got two games for his birthday: Pinball for the Wii and Kung Fu Panda for the Xbox.

Justin was insanely excited to get this remote control flying dragonfly.


Justin with the remote

Justin being silly as he blew the candles out.


Since Justin's birthday fell on the weekend that Lily got baptized, he got to have his friends over on a different weekend and got another birthday cake! Technically, 4 mini ice cream cakes that I made.


I loved the fun candles. He was trying to blow each one out separately.


Justin opening another remote controlled toy... this one is an ATV one. He LOVES this one too.


Justin waiting for Bill to open the ATV car. He had 4 friends come over to stay the night -in the picture are just two of them. They stayed up late playing video games and eating junk food - which is exactly what he wanted to do. :-) I can't believe he is now 11! He is growing up so fast and almost as tall as me! He is a special kid and has a heart of gold.
I love you Justin!!!!

0 comments: