Monday, November 24, 2008

Lily's 8th Party

My little Lily turned 8! Can you believe it?

Lily wanted a Halloween Birthday Party since the party was just after Halloween. She had her friends dress up in their Halloween costumes and we did Halloween stuff. Here is her cake.

Lily in her kitty costume

Lily and some of her friends making haunted houses out of graham crackers.


Rebekah wondering where the white part of the candy corn went.


Rebekah making her haunted house.


Lily and her house.


Lily making her haunted house.


The kids playing a Halloween game I made.


Lily really liked this present


Lily loves kitties, in case you didn't know...


Lily got a tiny life-like feeling kitty toy.


Lily laughing at everyone being silly while singing.


Blowing out the candles.


This picture cracks me up. I don't know if you can tell, but the girl in the blue dress is making a fun face because the girl on the right with the witch costume was pretending to flick food at her.


Pin-the-face-on-the-Jack-o-Lantern.


Lily putting the finishing touches on her haunted house.


My little chocolate-faced girlie.


Why does this face not surprise me??


Lily doing her funny face.


Here are some of the girls showing off their creations!


Now that Lily is 8, she will be getting baptized soon. She can't wait! It is hard for me to realize that she is 8 - time has flown so fast...

I love you Lily! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Jana said...

CUTE!! You always have the funnest party ideas. I can't believe she's 8 already! Holy crap, that means Shelby will be 8 in less than a year. YIKES!!
Miss you.. Can't wait til Friday!!!

Steve and Tammy said...

Holy cow! Happy Birthday to Lilly from that Steve guy she's never met and may not have ever even heard of.

Your girls are so cute!

The Insane Writer said...

Awww. What a neat idea! Lily is the same age as my step-daughter. :)

A neat, but kinda gross idea for a cake, there was a litter box cake that has been floating around the web for quite some time. I thought since she likes cats and it being Halloween, it would have been neat.hehe

Might be an idea for next year?

Kate said...

Celeste- your daughters are darling. You have a beautiful family! I cannot believe how old your daughters are! I guess that makes sense when the last time I saw them was over 5 years ago!

Anonymous said...

Fun! You always had fun creative ideas for parties. Happy B-day to to Lily. She's so pretty!

Jackie said...

Hey Celeste! I love your blog. Your girls are so beautiful. I can't believe Lily is 8. Great party :) She also looked so sweet in her baptism pictures. It's such an important age in a childs life and she has such a wonderful mom!