No, I am not talking about Thanksgiving.... although I did eat a scrumdiddlyumptious salad at The Garden House today called the Thanksgiving Salad. But that is neither here nor there. I am talking about the turkey-pigs I have living in my house!
I have a house of teenagers.... well, technically only one true teenager: Nate, 14. But the other kids act like teens already. And appetite is just one of the main teenage hormones rampaging through our house.
I cooked 16 hot dogs for dinner.... SIXTEEN! Lily isn't feeling well so she didn't eat anything. I am not a huge hot dog fan, so I had leftovers. But between Nate, Justin, and Rebekah, 14 of the 16 are GONE! Nate had 6, Justin had 4, and Rebekah had 4. I thought I would have leftovers in the fridge for later, but there are only two left and Bill will probably scarf them down when he gets home from work.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment