Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Menu

Ok, so we started a new tradition about a month ago and I shared it once. But now I want to share what new meals we make every week.

Each Monday, Bill and I try a new recipe for dinner and dessert.

We made some Chicken Dippers and they were really good. However, we made some changes, we didn't want to chicken to be too spicy for the kids, so we just sprinkled salt, pepper, and garlic powder on the chicken skewers. The dipping sauce, we left out the adobo stuff, that would make it too hot. Then we melted velvetta with salsa for anther dipping sauce. And then heated up alfredo sauce.

As a side dish, we did Twice Baked Potatoes. Except instead of chipotle we used green chilis. I wish I hadn't though, because it tasted a little odd. But otherwise, very yummy.

For dessert, White Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunchers. Mmm, very tasty.

0 comments: