Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mystery Solved

I figured out how Lily is so skinny.... It isn't genetics from her daddy, it is that she just doesn't eat! Ok, she does eat, but not much. She gets too busy either watching TV or if we are at the table, she just talks or plays. Seriously, I would be as skinny as her if I ate like her!

Oh, yesterday she wanted to go running with me. Well, I told her let me go for my time first, then she could go with me. So I went my 2.2 miles and then got her and did about 3/4 a mile together. As we were running, she said to me, "This is not how I stay so skinny." I laughed at told her that it was genetics from her daddy that makes her so skinny.... but after watching her eat today and reflecting on her eat habits as of late, I figured out what really is behind her skinniness.

And speaking of running - now it is my turn to brag about my girlie. She ran almost a mile for some fitness thing at her school and she came in 2nd but the 1st was a boy, so she was the 1st girl! WOOHOO!! Way to go!

0 comments: