This post is WAY overdue. I was going through my posts and realized I never posted this.
Every year we set a trap to catch a Leprechaun. So far, we have not been so lucky. Darn those sneaky tiny green men.
I am trying to remember what the sign said. I think it says, "This way to yummy goodness" with an arrow pointed down. Inside the plastic bin is a gold cauldron filled with Lucky Charms and a spoon. The spoon is tied to that pasta stirrer that is holding up the plastic bin - so when the leprechaun tries to pull the spoon to eat the cereal, the bin will fall down and trap it. The kids used their scriptures to keep the bin in place so it wouldn't be able to get away.












1 comments:
HA Ha! I love this Celeste you are so creative. I especially loved the markings on the kids pictures.
Post a Comment