(doesn't the title "Honest Scrap" look like (and sounds like) "Honest Crap" ??)
Ok, Jana, since you know that I love to talk, especially about myself, I will do this. Plus I love you, so here I go...
I have to list 10 honest things about myself then tag 9 other people.
1) I have purchased my own headstone. It was really weird buying it and having my name engraved on it. But seeing the death date blank makes it a little less weird.
2) I have never been stung by a bee or ever dyed my hair. I know those two things have nothing to do with each other, but they are just two things that most adults have had happen or done in their lives.
3) I can be quite shy. Yes, believe it or not, I CAN be shy (shut up, Jana LOL). I spent almost my entire Senior year of high school eating lunch in the library.
4) When I was 8 or 9 years old, I had a crush on Jim Lange. I remember we went to a taping of "Name that Tune" because my uncle was a camera man and he got me an autographed photo of Jim Lange. I still have it, somewhere in a box.
5) I have over 150 board/card games. Yes, I cannot help myself. I do have a couple different varieties of Monopolies, but I do have a good selection of games. I have a problem, I can't pass up a game. Another pathetic thing is that I actually have a few duplicates.
6) I absolutely LOVE to bake. I would much rather bake than cook any day of the week. My favorite things to bake are: cookies, pies, cakes, and pizza.
7) I would love to be a contestant on "Survivor" or "The Amazing Race." And even though I LOVE "The Biggest Loser" I just hope I never need to be a contestant on that show. Although, my mom and I say, "I'm training to be on The Biggest Loser" when we eat things we shouldn't. :-)
8) I LOVE to take pictures of anyone or anything. I love it so much that I have been known to lay down on the grass in a stranger's yard and take pictures of their flower bed. I also love to take pictures of my kids and my friends' kids. I just wish that my camera wasn't broken. I am having withdrawals.
9) I stole a car before. 'nuff said.
10) I paid someone a lot of money to break my jaw. Ok, so it isn't as bad as that sounds. I had cosmetic jaw surgery a couple of summers ago. I had my lower jaw broken, brought forwards, and had pins put in. Even though I love my profile very much, I am not sure I would go through that hell again if I could go back in time.
Bonus: I peed my pants in college.
Bonus: I peed my pants in college.
So here are my 9 people that I'm going to tag (per the rules):
Steve http://fantasmini.blogspot.com/Kristen http://nathanandkristenb.blogspot.com/
Kathy http://jimsclan.blogspot.com
Desiree http://menjiness.blogspot.com/
Alecia http://colonkids.blogspot.com/
Melissa http://jimmyandmel.blogspot.com/
Darcy http://busycollegemomma.blogspot.com/
Kathy http://jimsclan.blogspot.com
Desiree http://menjiness.blogspot.com/
Alecia http://colonkids.blogspot.com/
Melissa http://jimmyandmel.blogspot.com/
Darcy http://busycollegemomma.blogspot.com/
Heather http://charlesheather4.blogspot.com/
Xina http://thecrawfordcrier.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3.) Present this award to 9 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4.) Tell those 9 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
Xina http://thecrawfordcrier.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3.) Present this award to 9 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4.) Tell those 9 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.












2 comments:
very good!!! I actually knew most of those lol
So I am curious now, which ones didn't you know?? That I had a crush on Jim Lange?? LOL
Post a Comment