Well, I have updated about all the kids except Lily... My little flower.
She is in 3rd grade and quite the social butterfly. She had a HUGE sleep over bash for her birthday and I seriously did not think that almost all the girls in her class would be able to come... but they did. My house was so loud and crazy, but Lily loved it and had a blast. I have never met a group of girls that can actually get along and all like each other!!
Lily entered a project into the Reflections thing at school and today was the awards ceremony. (I will post more about her and Rebekah's projects in a bit.) She took first place in her grade division and is going to District. She was INSANELY excited!!
Lately Lily has been extra sensitive... heaven help me now. :-) She went in for her 9 year old well child visit and she weighs a whopping 53 pounds! Seriously, she got her physique from her daddy.
She wants to play soccer in the spring, so I need to sign her up. She is so excited.
She is almost done with "Fablehaven" and I am proud of her! Lily also enjoys helping me clean and bake in the kitchen. Just yesterday she helped with dessert.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Lovely Lily
Posted by I Love Food at 9:48 PM
Labels: books, CJ, kids, lily, love of reading, reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment