Ok, so I am totally a week behind... But things have been crazy.
I told Bill that since he didn't want me to make meatloaf last week, that he could make the dinner on Monday. So this is what he chose: Smoked Salmon and Corn Chowder.
It turned out really well, actually. We couldn't find any fennel bulbs here in Cedar (ok, so we looked only in two stores) and he substituted it with a leek. It had a very tasty flavor, except I think he put two too many shakes of hot sauce in the soup. It was VERY spicy!
For dessert, I made a Twinkie Tunnel Cake. I forgot to add the chocolate chips but it turned out really good. I am not a Twinkie Fan, but it was good!!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Monday Menu (November 9, 2009)
Posted by I Love Food at 8:53 PM
Labels: cake, CJ, cookie madness, dinner, la belle, monday menu, soup, twinkie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment