Saturday, December 5, 2009

Justin and Bill

Two days before Thanksgiving, Bill got home from work at a decent hour and asked Justin if he wanted to go see "New Moon." Justin was way excited and they went on a Father-Son date. Nathan had no interest in going and I saw it with Bill the day before.

I giggled when Justin came home and Bill told me that Justin looked away when Belle and Edward kiss after she saved him.

Here is Justin at the movie theater in front of one of the displays.


By the way, is it weird that Bill likes the "Twilight" series more than I do? :)

2 comments:

Jana said...

I can't believe how grown up Justin is starting to look. Holy crap!!!

I Love Food said...

I know!! He is almost as tall as me!! Then again, that is not a huge feat. LOL