I am so thankful for my friend, Danielle, telling me about this fantastic program! Bountiful Baskets is a Food Co-Op and it is every other week on Saturdays. For only $15 I get a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies. Each time the type of produce varies. This week I got all this:
Not only does Bountiful Baskets offer all that produce for a killer deal, but they offer a variety of breads (sourdough, cranberry honey wheat, 9 grain, and sometimes seasonal breads), seasonal packs (such as Thanksgiving hostess packs, citrus packs, etc). This week they offered a Mexican pack for only $7.50!
Every time I got a basket of food, I kept meaning to take a pictures of all the food but forgot. This time I didn't want to forget. I have tried some of the breads and they are very delicious!! I especially like the cranberry bread made into french toast.
If you live in Arizona, Utah, Idaho, or Washington, you should really check out Bountiful Baskets and see if they a location near you.












1 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Thanks for telling me about it!
Post a Comment