I love reading the updates about Bonnie because each day I worry about her and wonder how she is doing. Each time I read about her, I am so happy to see that she is miraculously getting better with each passing day.
I have thought of some more thing that make me think of her.
The other day I was making taco soup and thought of the time where she surprised me with a huge batch of her taco soup for dinner. It was so unexpected and I was so grateful. She is a very generous person.
When I drive into Wal-Mart, I giggle when I drive in front of the store and have to wait for people entering in and going out. She always drove around the other end of the parking lot to bypass all that.
When I use the Herbal Essence Split End stuff, I think about Bonnie because when I was shopping at Wal-Mart and bumped into Bonnie and told her all about how that stuff works wonders in Rebekah's hair - whose hair is hard to brush and Bonnie said that she has a hard time with Makayla's hair. So she went and bought it. I don't know if she ended up liking the stuff as much as I do, but every time I use it on my girls' hair, I think of Bonnie.
When I play the Wii I think about Bonnie and the times she said she liked to play the Wii Sports and get a work out in. Plus I remember how much fun we had playing Rayman's Raving Rabbids together and how she said she wanted to do a Raving Rabbids type Easter thing for her kids.
My kids generate a lot of paper waste. I used to just throw it away but Bonnie had a place at her house where she kept all the scratch paper. I started doing that at my house and when I put those papers in the scratch paper pile, I think of Bonnie.
I remember when I got my bangs cut. I was not sure how I felt about them because I have not had bangs since middle school (maybe freshman of high school). I drove straight over to her house to show her. So when I style my bangs every day, Bonnie crosses my mind and I wish she could see them now that they have grown out to where I wanted them to begin with.
Now that she has been able to start with simple foods, such as puddings, I will think of her every time I had pudding. And when I have Sprite; she got to drink some today.
I know that there will be more things that I think of and it will make me think of Bonnie. She has had such a huge impact on my life that every day I am reminded of her and I smile.
I am so grateful for the blessing of prayer. I know that without them, Bonnie would not be alive. I also know, that through the continued prayers in her behalf, she will continue to do well and will eventually be up and about.
I love and miss you, Bonnie. I will come up and visit you as soon as I am able!!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
More Thoughts About Bonnie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment