Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ramblings of a Tired Woman

I am so darn tired but cannot sleep. I went to bed last night and could not fall asleep until it was well after 2 AM. Now here I sit at the computer, having been up since 6 AM and unable to fall back asleep. I just have been playing on Facebook all morning, hoping to get tired enough to crawl back into bed. Even when I was in bed, I could not get comfortable.I know the main reason I can't sleep is my stupid coughing. I even took medicine, but that didn't really help much.

Even now, as I type this, I think of all the things I could be doing instead; such as sewing, washing dishes, catching up on my blogging (it has been ages since I posted a Monday Menu blog post), hitting the gym, etc. However, I am too exhausted to do any of that.

Ok, enough of my complaining... I just hope to get some sleep sometime today!

1 comments:

Jen M said...

im sorry you had such a hard time getting to sleep. Hopefully you've gotten some sleep since then. and that your cough has gotten better.