Bisquick recipes today!
For dinner, we had: Ultimate Chicken Fingers, Onion Roasted Potatoes, and a broccoli side dish. I just boiled some broccoli, drained it, and added cheese sauce and bacon.The kids really enjoyed the chicken fingers. They are not as pretty as the pictures Bisquick takes , but thankfully the taste made up for it. :) The kids liked the potatoes as well, but not as much as what they are used to: mashed potatoes. Only the broccoli lovers at the house liked the broccoli (that was to be expected).
For dessert we had: Apple Cake
I made this cake because we had so many apples in the house (thanks to Bountiful Baskets). This cake tasted ok. But eaten warm with vanilla ice cream helped. It was a dense cake and kind of dry. There are some tweaks I would have to do to make this again.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Monday Menu (1/25/10)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment