Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Tastebuds Have Taken Over My Blog!

"Well, smack my ass and call me Judy! These are fantastic!"

These new Mint Oreo Fudge Cremes are SOOOOOOO good they're gold!! "It's gold, Jerry! Gold!" Why yes, that was another TV sitcom quote, you are quite perceptive. I'm impressed. If you didn't get that TV sitcom quote, please click here and never come back to my blog again! Ok, you can come back, but only after you set aside the next 200 million hours of your life to watching TV sitcoms.

Now that things have been cleared up, back to the star of this blog entry: OREOS. First off, Bill does not share my enthusiasm for all things mint. If anything, he detests it. Well, I talked him in to trying one of these flat orbs of chocolaty mint cookies of dreamy goodness. He said exactly what I was thinking (see, that is why I married him! He can read my mind...), "These taste like a York Peppermint Pattie with a chocolate cookie!" Now if that hasn't sold you, then feel free to click that link in the earlier paragraph.

Now for you others purists out there, the confections sent to us directly from the Nabisco gods, also come in regular Oreo Fudge Cremes. To be honest, I didn't care for them as much as the (insert heavenly music) minty ones. That is probably because I tasted the minty ones first and no other cookie can ever (and I mean EVER) live up to its delectable benevolence. They are even better than.... **looking side to side to see if any Girl Scout is around** .... dare I say it? Thin Mints! The Mint Oreo Fudge Cremes blew the Thin Mints out of the water and left the cookies crumbs floating around to get soggy.

I am serious, these new Oreos have changed my life. From this day forward I vow that I will be a better person: I will not sweat the small stuff, I will be more generous and giving, I will be a better housekeeper, I will not run any stop signs, I will stop and smell the roses, I will tip my waiter more, I will put my shopping cart in the cart return, I will donate more of my time to charitable causes, I will clap and say "I do believe in fairies," and lastly, I will go to the gym more to burn off the calories that I know will inevitably try to migrate to my waist.

So, what are you still waiting for?? Go to Wal-Mart ASAP and pick up your very own bag of Mint Oreo Fudge Cremes right this instant! And while you are there, you might also want to check out the new Pretzel M&Ms, too! I will have to blog about those next time.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I'm pretty sure they should pay you to write reviews for them! LOL!

I Love Food said...

Thanks, Holly! :) If only I can get paid, that would be awesome!!!

Jana said...

Ok, had some of these today and while they are good. Ok.. Very good. They, my dear, are no thin mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE me a thin mint. I didn't like the texture of the Oreo's. I just wish Nabisco would quit messin' with my Oreo's. Oreo's are GREAT as they are... LEAVE THEM ALONE

Jen M said...

Oh man! thanks a lot celeste. I'm so tempted to get some mint oreo fudge cremes.. and i'm not a big mint person like your husband.