A small act of chivalry has restored my faith for future generations.
I was at the store on Tuesday morning with Justin. We just left the InstaCare with a prescription for Justin since we found out he had Strep. The pharmacy said they would take about 15-20 minutes. So we wandered Wal-Mart without a shopping cart. I was just planning on buying him some Danimals Yogurt and a small container of ice cream he could have just for himself. As we meandered back to the dairy aisle, I remembered that I needed a few other things as well so after he picked out which flavors of Danimals he wanted, we grabbed the few things I remembered and a few things that were impulse purchase. Did you know that bacon is an impulse purchase? Well, for me it is because 'bacon is good for me.'
Justin suggested that since both our arms were full that we get a cart. On our way to get one, he stopped me and proceeded to take the HUGE bag of chocolate chips that I was carrying that was barely hanging on to my fingers. Not saying a word, he just took the chocolate chips and started walking again. I smiled and told him thank you and that was very nice of him.
He is such a cutie pie!! And he has restored my faith in chivalry. :)
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Small Act of Chivalry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Celeste- I was just reading through a bunch of your posts to catch up. You crack me up. I love your writing and your perspective on everyday life. Glad to hear you are doing well and I loved that tender mercy you shared about the grocery gift card- Awesome!!
Post a Comment