Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hmmmm....

I realize I haven't really posted much lately.  I have been insanely busy but want to try to keep up on the things going on in my life.  I have been trying to clean out the game room so I can paint the room for Bill.  We are turning it into Bill's music room.  Plus I am having a Tupperware party at my house tomorrow so I am trying to clean up everything.


Last night the girls stayed over at the Gerber's house and tonight the Gerber girls are staying the night over here.  I am so grateful that Bonnie and Larry moved back to Cedar.  Our girls really missed each other.  Bonnie is such a miracle; she is one of my dearest friends.


I should be going to bed right now but instead my inner child is throwing a temper tantrum and wants to stay up.  I think I am going to attempt to update daily on here, even if it is just a blurb.  I won't beat myself up if that doesn't work, but I will try to at least once a week try. :)

0 comments: