It is crazy that July is almost over!! This month has FLOWN by. Between preparing for camp, attending camp, celebrating Bill's 40th birthday, going on the road with Bill, reorganizing my house (still in the process), trying to squeeze workouts in at least 3 times a week, and the Tupperware party last night, the whole month is gone. The cool thing is that tomorrow is Sarah's baptism (my cousin's daughter) so the end of the month is ending with awesomeness!
Today I am babysitting an adorable little baby named Lyla. She is 7 weeks old and so itty bitty! She seriously looks like she could be one of my own babies!
In a few minutes, Rebekah's best friend (Alison) is picking her up to take her on the ward camp out. I am bummed I can't make it but glad they offered to take Rebekah. The reason we can't go is because I won't be home in time to be ready for Sarah's baptism. So instead of camping tonight, the rest of us are going over to the Gerber's house and having breakfast for dinner. Soooo excited! I am making buttermilk syrup and coconut syrup. Plus french toast, bacon, and maybe some eggs. Bonnie is making waffles. Yum!
Once again, my heart it filled with gratitude for the Lord's hand in preserving Bonnie's life. She is one of my best friends. Yay for Priesthood Blessings, faith, and prayers!
Friday, July 30, 2010
July is Almost Over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment