Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Eight Day!!

It is August!  The last few days I have not been sleeping well.  I have fidgets (aka: Restless Leg Syndrome) and they have been bad.  Plus I have had lots going on.

Friday evening we had breakfast for dinner over at the Gerber's.  I was making lots of syrups and one in particular I ended up dropping and the hot sugary mixtures all over my floor, counter top, front of stove, outside of the cupboard doors, and on the clean dishes I had sitting out.  I just stared at it not knowing what to do.  I ended up sending Bill and the girls to the Gerber's without me so I could stay and clean.  That was an adventure and I am sure I will still find sugar cement in places I didn't notice as I clean the kitchen over the next few days.

After leaving the Gerber's, I had a lot on my mind and went to the gym to run.  It was 2 AM (so technically Saturday morning) and it helped clear my head.  I love how I can go to the gym at any time of day.  At Snap I have a key card and can get in no matter what time.  I ended up being all alone and that was good.  I think I would have freaked out had someone came in.

Yesterday my cousin's daughter got baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It was nice to visit with family that I don't get to see often.

That night we went over to the Orton's for games.  We stayed there until just past 2 AM!  I tried to sleep in the next morning but couldn't.  After church I took a nap and I am still exhausted.  I don't want to get sick from lack of sleep.

Speaking of getting sick and with it being the 8th month, I immediately thought of the comedian, Brian Regan, and his bit on the ER.  So I have added it here for your to enjoy!!!

"HAPPY EIGHT DAY!!!"


0 comments: