Shadow does not like the car very much. At best she tolerates it. I am trying to get her used to it so I took her with me today to pick up the girls from school. When she and I got to Lily's school, she barked like the crazy dingo she is and the hair on her back stood up in a Mohawk all the way down to her tail. On our way to get Rebekah, she roamed the van and ate all the flotsam and jetsam she could find. Who needs their car vacuumed?
After getting Rebekah, Shadow decided she wanted to sit in my lap. She isn't the tiny thing she used to be. She is 30 pounds of lean muscle, hair, and sharp nails. As I maneuvered my arms around her to accommodate her on my lap, she got scared and much like a mountain goat going up a steep cliff, Shadow tried to climb up me. Except instead of a goat, it was Shadow, and instead of a steep cliff, it was my boobs. She even was able to wedge one of her back paws INTO my bra, THROUGH my shirt. That is talent, folks!
Her paw pushed so far down my bra as she tried to climb higher that when I finally pulled her foot out, I felt something snap. Shadow tested the limits of my bra's cup-size and the under-wire in my bra lost.
Shadow: 1 My Bra: 0
Now I gotta go buy a new bra. Yes, I have other bras, but they are for working out. I only had one good bra... well, I used to. So, if you see me tomorrow before I get a new bra, don't laugh at my uneven lopsidedness.
Friday, February 14, 2014
Adventures With Shadow: My 4 1/2 Month Old Puppy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment