Today would have been Adam's 33rd birthday. I can hardly believe that he has missed 6 of his birthdays. I am going to buy 3 purple balloons and the girls and I are going to write messages and send them up to heaven.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
WOW! I can't believe it's been that long... I think it's so good that you are still keeping his memory alive so the girls don't ever forget their dad.
What a wonderful mother you are. I agree with the preceding post- keeping Adam's memory alive for your daughters ia amazing. Love ya girl!
Well, this post is 2 months old now, but seeing as I just found your blog ...
Adam was such a great guy. Larry and I still think about the two of you. I hope things have gone well over these 5ish years since we've interacted. This will be nice to keep in touch a little. -merinda
Post a Comment