I love how we try new recipes every Monday! It gives the kids something extra to look forward to.
For dinner we had Poppin' Garlic Ranch Biscuit Topped Chicken Pot Pie. It may have a loooong title, but the flavor is fabulous! Each person liked it. Although, Nate did pick out certain veggies, he did go back for seconds and thirds! This recipe is a keeper!
For FHE's treat, we had Chocolate Chip Cookie "DOUGH" Cookies. I am not a huge fan of those Cookie Dough Bites candies but the kids are. So I thought I would make this for them. I was pleasantly surprised at how yummy they were! The kids gobbled them up.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Monday Menu (October 26, 2009)
Posted by I Love Food at 1:58 PM
Labels: biscuit, chicken, chocolate, CJ, cookie dough, cookies, food, monday menu, picky palate, recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
I love your header! Is that you behind bill? You look wonderful!
Post a Comment