Wow! The new meal this week was astounding!! I believe Bill has found a recipe we will be making in the years to come!! He made Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup. I made some Rhodes Rolls since those are a family favorite and I knew I wouldn't have time to make rolls myself. Dinner was FABULOUS!! My husband really knows how to work his awesome culinary skills!! I wish I had a picture of the soup, but it was gobbled up so fast, I didn't get a chance to take any pictures!
For dessert, I decided to try out two new recipes I found in Betty Crocker's new Christmas Cookies checkstand magazine full of lots of fattening goodies. I made Black-and-White Coconut Macaroons:
When Bill took a bite of this cookie, his eyes glazed over (not just from sugar shock ☺) and he said, "I think these are my favorite cookies now."
When Bill took a bite of this cookie, his eyes glazed over (not just from sugar shock ☺) and he said, "I think these are my favorite cookies now."and Chocolate-Marshmallow Pillows (except I didn't put the nuts in):













0 comments:
Post a Comment